10.8.10

First off, I had the most terrible day yesterday. It was excruciating and unbearable. I felt like crying and throwing punches at the same time. It was the most frustrated I have ever felt. I could not keep a straight face, and I felt like ripping off her face. I was at work and from the get-go a mid-day shift is the worst shift in retail. From 12-8, I had to deal with this bitch who is a complete dunce! She is unoriginal and pestering. I need to leave, soon, before I drive a T-bar across her face. She constantly talks over the headsets about nonsense. As for the company promotion, they require us to sell hard and they make their days. They also had a day to label certain people with the job title as my own but they have not trained them to do the job. They keep them on the sales floor while out of the 14-20 newly appointed workers, only 4 of us ladies actually do the job. It is a lot of pressure because we are required to replenish, do shipment/processing and run the product out within a certain amount of time by ourselves. What would happen if they did not have us four to do the job, they would have to finally train the others to do it. They could expect slow production and the store itself would be chaotic. 


2. This morning I woke up to a popping sound and the smell of smoke from our living room. Then i hear a rush of footsteps running about in a panic. I got up to find no fire, thank god, but to see my dad on a step stool underneath the open wires of our light fixture. Apparently, he stuck a metal screwdriver into the wires above the ceiling to "fix" the balance of the light. That first shtick made the power black out. Then he drove the screwdriver inside a second time to what he did and the power came back on. He decided to mingle around inside a third time to continue his handymen skills but it only sparked once more and there was popping sound. The noise derived from the desktop of our PC, or the bass box of our speakers, we haven't determined the origin yet. We checked the circuit box only to find they were out and that we probably shouldn't meddle with it. We had the maintenance guy for the buildings come by and all he did was flip the switch and everything worked again, except for the light fixture. -_-' The only other thing that wouldn't turn back on was the computer. The desktop had indeed blow a fuse inside and now I only pray that the files inside the hard drives haven't been ruined.


Tomorrow better be a better day.

No comments: