Just a while ago, I saw a video about how one auditioner had sang a song on American Idol about his wife who had just recently died of cancer. It was truly moving, even for a brief 12 seconds of his audition. They were discussing how American Idol has an age limit, but he had petitioned his way just to get a chance to audition--just to fulfil his wife's wish. Isn't it amazing what love people can give to another? I strongly believe that this world we live in cannot hold such powers. Noone can sustain it. But who wants to anyways?
I've actually been getting the hang of using my post-its for everything, literally everything. I've written down important to-do lists, statistics, note passing, and even the more surprising...blog ideas. Things that randomly pop into my head. I am a wonderball, you never know whats inside, but its always sweet and picturesque. O-kay, so I made that last bit up, but what's the harm of exploiting my self-confidence?
I believe another idea has jumpstarted my head, why am I all of a sudden ending every paragraph with a question. I'm thinking this may be answered some other day, for I have my POST-IT ideas to write down!
Beginning with earlier in the morning. I was on the bus and suddenly I got a hunger pang. First, I had thought about buying some nice Dunkin' Donuts treats, but then thought better of it, I had to save to my money. And then my mind rotated to another theory that my mum had once told me. There was this time I had tried to convince her that the food from one place was better than the other, but she simply responded, 'Every place is the same. Even though you think it's better, it's not. Rats could've crawled over your food in a fancy restaurant, but since it's appearance is all you see, you'd believe that nothing had crawled to your plate.' I mean, how true is that? I buy outside food a lot and I've always grown this concept that since the PLACE looks nice, the food would also be safe to eat. WRONG! I couldn't have been more wrong, but I was.
This got me thinking, while I was dying to pee today, I rushed into Old Navy and not Burger King to go to the bathroom. Why is that? Is Old Navy really cleaner than Burger King? ...Actually that question seems not as rhetoric as I should've phrased it, for I can answer this simply with yes, Old Navy is actually cleaner....WAY cleaner. Take from someone who's been to both bathrooms.
After this bathroom dilemma, I hopped onto the 7 train. I like riding the first 3 carts, mainly because they're closer to the exit of my stop. Another reason is that I've discovered that noone rides in the second cart! For a real long time, I just sat and pondered this, rolling it around my head. Why is it no one rides in the second cart? Theory: Everyone enjoys being on the first cart, maybe to feel a bit superior. There's always the choice between first, second and third. Persuming they're too lazy to go to the second cart [for the fact it isn't number uno] they manage to ride in the third, but everyone always seem to faze out the fact that there's a cart between. Hate to the middleman, no one realizes you exist. Clearly, this proves it.
Trains are an undeniably unreliable! I'm joking...partially. My friend Sean realized today there's a letter for every train...almost. And those cute posters on the trains [for those of you who haven't riden any public transportation...there's widescreen bulletins/ads on top of the walls of the every cart] with the teddy bears portraying the trains. How adorable! I wish to own one.
This...coming from your local Triple AAA!
I've grown used to this new cult I've created, Asians Against Asians! HA!
In my mind, we're all Asians, so...everyone is against everyone. Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment