8.7.10
Oh how lovely, we meet again.
Tis the summer of 2010. I had a bit of a rocky start. At the time it seemed perfect, but as the days passed, it became overwhelmingly confusing. Feelings. What if I was borne without such feelings for another. Either way, things have changed now. The wheels are turning counter-clockwise. The same days we thought we can do again have begun to mean different things. Meanings. i can't seem to associate things without a meaning. I believe everything happens for a reason, but I can't determine what makes what has happened mean anything.
I woke up this morning feeling very disgusting and hungry. Disgusting because of the dip of humidity in the air today and hungry for pasta with mushrooms, zucchini and yellow squash. Delish! I have yet to prepare it though. I bumped into Justine yesterday at Hunter and we spent some good quality sitting-at-a-park-bench time together at Union Square Park. We had just shopped at Whole Foods and I bought this great Organic Italian Bread. Since yesterday, I have this incredible urge to make some pasta. However, my cooking has yet to happen for I hate the ready-made pasta sauce in my pantry. It's flavoured with meat. ICK. I plan to go to the grocer's and buy a bell peppers and make my own pasta sauce...which I have done so before for my vegetable lasagna. It came out quite appetizing.
Now I don't want to write too much, but this is the rebirth of my blog...two years too late. At least I haven't truly forgotten about it. I went ahead and did some upgrading and changes for the layout. ;]
Good day...I said good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment