A new morning
Now what to make of it...I woke up this morning feeling quite refreshed and sexy, if I may add. I am wearing this incredible sheer pink Aerie nightgown. It's got spaghetti straps and a simple woven embroidery lining the top of the nightgown with four cotton buttons down the center. I'm moving around my bed, no, more like slithering around and I must say it feels quite excellent. Also take into account the silkiness of my legs as they touch against the other.
I also woke up to this incredible urge to be with him. I want to make him feel sexy just like I do and I want him to see me as something more. I know, I know, 'he's just not that interested'. For all those out there who hate being rejected and are usually stuck in this funk like I am in. I don't want to believe that he's just gonna push me aside, or that he doesn't see me in that way. I get it. I understand, but at the same time I hope that that isn't really the case.
It's just that I don't know what I want. I want him to want me. I do like him. And gah, must I say it, I want him to be my boyfriend. Yet what my "body" is telling me is the conflicting opposite of what my mind has logically deciphered from body language, talk etc. I'm lonely and I try to find company in the arms of anyone really...or at least the pretty ones. There is a chemistry between us that I can't decide if its because we both genuinely want each other or we just want anyone and it so happens we're together at that moment. He's a guy that is independent, and so am I. He usually "refuses" help but always take it when it is offered and sometimes I hate that about his "independence". He's a great guy to the girls that he likes, but I guess he doesn't like me that way because he never shows me that same kind of commitment. We're good friends, maybe I shouldn't push that. I'll find the guy that is just right for me (soon,hopefully). I have faith in the universe. I just wish I met him now.
Don't you agree I'm a wishy-washy worrywart? I overthink, like most girls do. I become a little obsessed and get into a funk when things don't go my way or doesn't go according to my "romantic plan". That's what a girl gets for being a lovesick romantic.
Sunny morning, but chances of thunderstorms heading my way is 83% today.

1 comment:
M.J....I am soo excited that you have a blog!!!!
Keep posting!!!!
Post a Comment